Our clients’ recent victory in Minnesota has garnered significant media attention.
- A Democracy Now! segment features CDP’s Kelsey Skaggs with two of the valve turners and Dr. James Hansen. Click here for part two.
- Here is a piece in The Nation by Wen Stephenson examining the context of the trial, and an opinion piece by Bill McKibben on the evidence that he would have offered had he been able to testify.
- You can hear Kelsey discuss the case on the Law and Disorder podcast.
- WIRED has a very thorough story on the case and the climate necessity defense.
- More articles mentioning CDP’s work on the case can be found here, here, here, here, here, and here.
- And here’s a round-up of more coverage of the trial: