CDP’s work to support university divestment campaigns and advance the climate necessity defense has received mention in a number of recent articles and interviews:
- An article in Youth Today summarizes the history and current status of divestment legal complaints filed earlier this year and interviews student organizers.
- A radio segment on Portland-based KBOO interviews Alex about CDP and the divestment complaint effort.
- A Times Higher Education article discusses the growing University of Texas endowment and its dependency on oil and gas leasing.
- An In These Times article interviews Ted to recount the history of the climate necessity defense and the ground-breaking George Taylor case in Washington State.
- A write-up in the Stanford Daily describes criticism of the decision by Stanford’s new Sustainability School to accept fossil fuel money.